Admission - B.tech Colleges in Faridabad | Engineering Colleges in Delhi NCR

Admission

Why JBKP?

Placement & Industry Orienteation: College is promoted, funded and maintained by a group of industries and hence the industry interface is but natural

Personality Enhancement: At JBKP emphasis is given on not only making you academically brilliant, but true leaders and team players, thus preparing you for the real life corporate world.

Best Students: Only the best of the students get admission in JB Our admission in B Tech started with 12452 AlEEE All India Rank in 2011 students and majority of students selected hold a decent rank in AIEEE.

Reputed Faculty: Strong faculty led by Industry oriented Management, Leading corporate professionals, as visiting faculty, share rich industry experience

Government Recognized: All the programs are approved by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of Indian & affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak, a State Govt University.

State of Art Infrastructure: 23 Acres of lush green campus, 25+ Labs, Libraries and sports infrastructure makes it one of the largest campus in Delhi NCR

Incampus Hostel: Hundreds of students from all the country live in Incampus Hostels Residences, which come closest to being ‘a home away from home’. The separate facilities for boys and girls, caring wardens and a tight security.

International Campus: JB has partnered with ATMC- University of Ballarat in Australia, which allows to join our Australian campus after any year and complete the bachelors in Australia with 100% credits transfer scheme.

Eligibility and Procedure

A Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology

Basis of Admission:

The admission for 75% of sanctioned intake for B Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of JEE Main – 2017 through on-line off–campus counselling by NIC. For the remaining 25% seats admissions will be made by BDES Group of Institutions by “Institute level counselling procedure.

Admission on “Management Quota” Seats:

The students desirous of taking admission in B Tech at our college, in “Institute Level Admission Category” shall fill the application form available here or obtain a form from the institute’s Faridabad or New Delhi office.

The application form is to be submitted with the following documents and processing fees of Rs. 500/- [Rs. Five hundred only].

Self attested copies of Mark sheets of 10th and 10+2 class.

Self attested copy of the JEE Main 2017 result. Students who have not appeared in JEE Main – 2017 are also eligible to apply for admission through “Institute Level counselling”.

Fees Structure:


S.No Course Duration Fees 2017-18 Registration Fees
1. B Tech – Electrical Engineering – EE 4 Years 90000 10000
2. B Tech – Civil Engineering – CE 4 Years 90000 10000
3. B Tech – Computer Science Engineering- CSE 4 Years 90000 10000
4. B Tech – Electronics & Communication – ECE 4 Years 90000 10000
5. B Tech – Mechanical Engineering – ME 4 Years 90000 10000
6. B Tech – Lateral Entry 3 Years 90000 10000
7. Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA 3 Years 54000 10000
8. Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA 3 Years 54000 10000

*Above fee structure does not include University & Exam fees, Uniforms and Outbound Trips cost


S.No Items Fees 2017-18
(Fooding + Lodging + Electricity)
Hostel Security
1. Dormitory 45000 5000
2. 3 Seater Room 55000 5000
3. 2 Seater Room 65000 5000
4. 1 Seater Room 75000 5000
5. 3 Seater AC Room 65000 5000
6. 2 Seater AC Room 75000 5000

*Fees does not include cost of linen, mattress and personal care items

Each Hostel (AC) student will get 250 Units of Free Electricity for AC for one season additional unit will be charged at Rs 10 per room


S.No Items Semester Wise Charges – 2015
1. Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida 12000 – 18000
2. Faridabad 9000 – 10000

Additional Terms & Conditions:
Fees is subject to Increase every Year
Full fees & Security has to be submitted before 15 July of every year.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
JB KNOWLEDGE PARK, A/C NO. 01981131004275, IFSC CODE – ORBC 0100198 , ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, BRANCH – DOULTABAD SEC-16, FARIDABAD

Admission Inquiry













B Tech admissions 2015
B Tech admissions in Delhi NCR
B Tech admissions 2015
B Tech admissions 2015
B Tech admissions 2015